Junior certificate science coursework b 2012

However, later on, the government agreed to scrap the Junior Certificate and instead, introduce a brand new syllabus in English for students starting First Year of secondary school in September 2014, with only 90% of the test going for a written exam. The other 10% is based on continuous assessment over two years. The first assessment takes place at the end of 2nd Year, which is an oral exam. Students have 3 to choose a topic and have to present it. The second assessment takes place at Christmas of 3rd Year. It is Collection of Texts project which a student will choose 4 written pieces throughout the 3 years from 4 different genres and will re-draft them. These are then sent off to be corrected by the State Examination Commission. The final written exam at higher and ordinary levels now only consists of a two-hour paper.

Junior certificate science coursework b 2012

junior certificate science coursework b 2012

Media:

junior certificate science coursework b 2012junior certificate science coursework b 2012junior certificate science coursework b 2012junior certificate science coursework b 2012