Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.
ERS Game Studios proudly presents a new story from their best-selling mystery series Dark Tales !
It’s time once again to join your trusted partner C. Auguste Dupin on another harrowing adventure! Travel to the city of Goldstown, a small city that’s been plagued by multiple kidnappings and a secret gang of murderers that are calling themselves the Crows League. Can you find the missing children and stop the Crows League from murdering again? You’ll need all your wits to outwit these clever criminals in this haunting hidden-object puzzle adventure game.
See what our Beta testers had to say:
“The game is very well done! Art and sound are good, and the story line keeps you interested. For those who like intense games, this one will be a great addition!” - Charlotte, beta tester
01. A Dream Within A Dream – 03:43
02. The Raven – 04:01
03. The Tell-Tale Heart – 04:42
04. The Cask Of Amontillado – 04:28
05. (The System Of) Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether – 04:18
06. The Fall Of The House Of Usher I. Prelude – 05:50
07. The Fall Of The House Of Usher II. Arrival – 02:35
08. The Fall Of The House Of Usher III. Intermezzo – 01:06
09. The Fall Of The House Of Usher IV. Pavane – 04:44
10. The Fall Of The House Of Usher V. Fall – 01:07
11. To One In Paradise – 04:13
Poe, who continued to struggle living in poverty, got a break when one of his short stories won a contest in the Baltimore Saturday Visiter . He began to publish more short stories and in 1835 landed an editorial position with the Southern Literary Messenger in Richmond. Poe developed a reputation as a cut-throat critic, writing vicious reviews of his contemporaries. His scathing critiques earned him the nickname the "Tomahawk Man." His tenure at the magazine proved short. Poe's aggressive-reviewing style and sometimes combative personality strained his relationship with the publication, and he left the magazine in 1837. His problems with alcohol also played a role in his departure, according to some reports.